1. Payment type: is by Cash, Cheque or Card upon completion of work or supply of goods & services unless otherwise agreed in advance.
2. Payment terms: For business customers who have applied for, and passed, credit checks, we will offer a strict 30 days payment terms, otherwise strictly payment on completion of work or supply of goods. We accept cash, cheques with a valid guarantee card, and most popular credit cards.Where we have agreed to invoice for payment, the balance is to be paid no later than 30 days from receipt of invoice. Failure to comply may result in disabling or cancelling of services, and removal or hardware/software installed by us. We reserver the right to charge reasonable interest rates on unpaid debts.
3. Ownership: All hardware / software supplied by E.G. Systems will remain our property until paid for fully by the customer. If any items were a special order for the customer, the customer will be responsible for any fees incurred in returning these items to our supplier, or if a refund cannot be obtained, for the full price of the items. We reserve the right to enter the customer's premises to remove items which have not been paid for.
4. Delays or Errors caused by inaccurate information supplied to us by the customer will be charged at standard rates. (e.g.: If an engineer is called to your site, and cannot complete the work because you do not have the password to your server.) Rest assured, we try to check this in advance, for both our sakes!
5. No Fix - No Fee, definition: We will attempt a hardware or software fix to your problem, and if unable to do so we will not charge you. However, as you can probably appreciate, we cannot spend an endless amount of time tracking down the source of a complex or intermittent problem, so after a reasonable amount of time we will either walk away without charge, or we will continue on the basis that this has become a troubleshooting job, and standard charges will then apply.
6. FREE Callout. We do not believe that it is fair to charge for simply arriving onsite.
We may add a small charge for distance if your site is more than10 miles away, just to cover costs.
7. Free Estimates. We will give a free estimate of repair/installation costs providing that the time required to investigate does not exceed 30 minutes (we may choose to spend extra time at our own discretion). If more time is required in order to simply provide an estimate, we would consider it to be a troubleshooting job, and charge appropriately.
8. Collection & Delivery of Equipment for servicing in our workshop is FREE within approx 10 miles providing that it is at our convenience. We may make a cover charge for urgent response or long distance.
Our Terms & Conditions
E.G. Systems have the following Terms and Conditions, a full copy of which can be downloaded by clicking HERE. By using our services or purchasing from us, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. The following is s short explanation of the basic terms in plain English. Please note that this explanation is only to give an illustration, and in no way replaces or amends the full Terms & Conditions. We will always try to be fair to you, so please try to be fair to us in return.
Worried about cost?
Over 70% of our Home callouts are fixed for less than £50 !
Give us a call on
and we'll listen to what you can tell us about the problem, and give you an idea of cost before we visit so there are no nasty surprises.
Broadband OK but you have another problem for us to fix?
Our Remote Support software allows us to work on your PC/Mac via the Internet!
And, we'll give you a 35% Discount on our onsite rates if we use this method to fix your computer.
Copyright © 2002 - 2012 ~ E.G. Systems • All Rights reserved • E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
* conditions apply
an E.G. Systems company. "Leading by example..."
Computer Repairs ~ Laptop Repairs ~ IT Support ~ Home & Business
FREE Estimates ~ FREE Callout ~ NO FIX, NO FEE
Computer & Laptop Repairs - Southampton : Tel 02380 236091